The LiveCard Welcomes You
Thanks for using The LiveCard. The LiveCard membership card, mobile applications, brochures and other printed materials are the property of The LiveCard. Reproduction of the contents of The LiveCard materials, in part or in whole are prohibited, unless written permission granted by The LiveCard.
1. MEMBERSHIP. Included in each membership is a member number, which allows for full access of our website and mobile app. Typically, paid memberships will expire 1 year from purchase date.
2. MEMBERSHIP USE. You must present your membership card to receive your discount. If you do not have your membership card in your possession you will not receive your discount. Please show your membership up front and before each purchase. Read the restrictions of each merchant online carefully before you make your purchase.
3. TIPPING and TAXES. Discounts do not include tipping or tax.
4. DINING OUT. When two or more people dine together, the following applies. In all cases, please present your offer before paying and you may choose to let your waiter know that you have a The LiveCard offer when ordering. If ordering over the phone for pick up or delivery, you must let the restaurant know that you have a LiveCard offer. You may be asked to present your proof of membership when picking up your food or when the delivery person arrives to your home. Buy one get one and 50% off offers- when ordering two or more main course entrees or items, restaurant will deduct price of least expensive main course entree or item. Dining limited to one card per group or family per visit in most cases.
5. HOLIDAYS. All major holidays (including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, etc.) may be excluded unless explicitly stated by the business.
6. OTHER PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS. The LiveCard membership may not be used with other promotions, sales, discounts, coupons, or combinations offered by the merchant unless otherwise stated. Read each merchant offer online carefully before you make your purchase and take note of the restrictions. There are no discounts on alcoholic beverages.
7. NON-LIABILITY. The LiveCard and/or its agents or employees will not be responsible if any merchant breaches its contract or refuses to honor the terms of any benefit. The LiveCard will, however, attempt to secure such compliance. The LiveCard and its agents or employees will not be responsible in the event of acts of God, fire, casualties, strike or other events beyond its control. The LiveCard shall have no liability to any member as a seller of any products or services, including, without limitation, any liability for those goods and services supplied by participating businesses. The LiveCard states that you (the member) enter participating businesses at your own risk and The LiveCard assumes no liability for alleged bodily injury or property damage from any accident, or mishap on the part of any participating business. The LiveCard shall not be liable and cannot verify the condition or safety of any participating business. The LiveCard and its agents shall be held harmless resulting from the acts or omissions of any participating business. The LiveCard’s liability in all events to a member is limited to the amount paid for the membership. The LiveCard or its agents shall be held harmless for printing errors or omissions.
8. AVAILABILITY OF DISCOUNTS. All discounts for goods and services are subject to their availability by the participating businesses. The LiveCard reserves the right to eliminate participating businesses and benefits may change without notice. In the event goods or services are not available to the member, The LiveCard is not responsible for any refund due to the member but not paid because of the closure of the business or the discontinuance of its association with The LiveCard.
9. The LiveCard is not responsible for the claims of any advertisers and cannot guarantee the reliability or legitimacy of any business. The LiveCard recommends that you (the member) ask the business that you are considering for references, D.B.A., license #, and other professional trade references before entering into the transaction with the business.
10. There is a $2 replacement charge for any lost membership card that has been registered on our website. Contact The LiveCard at 888-647-8763 for replacement.
11. Any questions regarding the use of any membership should be directed to the merchant or to The LiveCard. Please contact our office immediately if you have a conflict or question regarding any merchant.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us.